Specialised Support - German Speaking Consultant
Are you an energetic, creative-minded problem solver? Do you want to start your career with a rapidly expanding online company, based in Galway? Wayfair, a growing international online retailer with offices in Berlin, London, and Galway, are currently looking for bilingual German/English speaking candidates to join our team in Tier 2 Customer Support.
- Are results driven
- Take ownership
- Are computer literate
- Want to use their flair for customer service to get things done for our customers
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Quickly build an initial rapport with customers on the phone
- Can handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email
The goal of the Wayfair Customer Service department is to provide exceptional service to our customers on the frontline’s while the Specialised Support Team aims to improve internal and external customer experience by supporting the Frontline teams within Wayfair Galway & Wayfair Berlin by providing real time advice and handling escalations (Helpdesk), assisting with as-yet unresolved customer issues (Follow-Up) as well as proactive outreach and other projects (Order Specialists).
- Drive NPS and improve the customer experience by providing professional, thorough and fast support to all customer inquiries and issues. Assessing orders quickly and understanding what is required to resolve in timely fashion.
- Drive repeat customers through outstanding customer support.
- Taking on the team’s mission to ensure ‘No Ticket is left behind’.
- The goal is to not just meet a next business day goal but to beat that standard wherever possible, by as much time as possible. Updating the customer within 8 business hours is the minimum we can do to meet our standards.
- Providing coaching pointers for managers to help our frontline agents to ensure their tickets/order notes are of a high standard as well as identifying training gaps or trends.
- Working towards Increasing the availability time for our frontline agents and providing agents with constructive feedback on how to handle tickets in the timeliest fashion.
Do you have?
- Ability to get right at the problem, find the solution and get people together or on the phone to make it happen
- Ability to communicate in English and German
- Strong communicator both verbal and written and ability to work collaboratively
- Comfortable with IT tools including MS Office
- Quick learner and able to work in a great level of autonomy, taking responsibility and looking for solutions
- You can multi-task and organize yourself well and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacious and motivated team player, organized and detailed oriented
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And finally, free snacks, tea and coffee!