- Act as partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3+ years Recruitment experience, with high volume recruitment experience, preferred
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively.
- Strength in building relationships with business/clients
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations