Wayfair is looking for a dynamic and collaborative manager to develop and lead innovative approaches to support and evolve our culture as we grow.
As part of the Learning & Development organization, this new role is responsible for sustaining and evolving our culture as the company rapidly grows in number of employees and locations. This role will develop the strategy and execute the plan to sustain and evolve culture, partner with Talent and business stakeholders to roll-out initiatives globally, and measure and monitor success of programs.
This role requires strong planning skills, excellent communication skills, project management skills, and comfort working in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment. With a workforce of 8,500+ global employees, this is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual with a passion for learning and culture to join a high growth company and make a significant business impact.
- Develop the strategy and plan to assess the current culture, and develop roadmap of actions necessary to both sustain and evolve our culture
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to develop and implement culture initiatives to promote a positive culture that support Wayfair’s vision and core values
- Analyze and ensure tools, processes, trainings and communications align with our core values
- Partner with teams within Talent Management, to ensure all talent related processes and tools align and support our core values
- Design and create tools that can be used by Talent Strategy Business Partners to help leaders in the business identify processes or behaviors that embed or distract from our desired culture
- Develop analytic framework to evaluate culture programming
- Develop thought leadership on cultural sustainability
- 5+ years professional experience in consulting, HR / Talent, change management, or learning & development
- Proven track record of strong program or project management, and managing cross-functional programs
- Culture design and transformation experience a plus
- Process improvement mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously while also effectively collaborating in a team environment
- Strong presence, ability to work confidently with senior leaders and build consensus
- Entrepreneurial-minded, resourceful, and action-oriented
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.