Employee Engagement Administrator
- Drive the development of positioning, messaging and branding to leverage employees as brand advocates internally and externally.
- Ensure all communications reach multi-generations, diverse employees and various levels of education.
- Plan, promote and oversee logistics for internal events such as employee celebrations, teambuilding events, etc.
- Develop, evaluate and implement new processes and communication channels to ensure employees are informed of company initiatives, programs and announcements.
- Identifies employee concerns and monitors overall employee satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts in a compelling, concise and creative way to internal and external stakeholders.
- Adapts to the situation, changes approach to fit the unique needs of the audience, project or organizational requirements. Demonstrates enthusiasm and a strong commitment to the company and employees.
- Experience with event management.
- Strong organization and time management skills; a self-starter who can drive programs and results with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team setting.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: