Senior Recruiter/Manager, Operations Analytics
Are you results-driven? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about market research, top talent, finding that super hard-to-find role? If yes, keep reading about an exciting new opportunity with Wayfair!
If you're unfamiliar with Wayfair- we are a rapidly growing a $5B+ eCommerce company headquartered in Boston’s Back Bay, centrally and conveniently located across from the Back Bay T station and Copley Square. Wayfair has an extremely collaborative, dynamic, and data-driven culture!
At Wayfair, we have a very robust Sales & Operations Talent Acquisition team that is expanding the team!
The Operations Analytics Recruiting team occupies the Boston HQ office, supporting 50+ analytical stakeholders responsible for data-driven findings that create value across all customer touchpoints with Wayfair. This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join company as a true business partner and make a significant and immediate impact.
As key member of our Operations Analytics Recruiting team, the Senior Recruiter will own major hiring initiatives to scale analytical profiles across Operations.
The Senior Recruiter for Operations Analytics will be in a highly cross-functional role, a dedicated recruiter to the Supply Chain Advanced Analytics, Logistics Analytics, B2C and B2B Strategy teams.
- Act as partner, consultant, and SME to hiring managers by developing and executing recruitment
- Mentor and manage junior recruiters
- Robust sourcing and candidate development; aligned to recruitment strategy: hire top talent in a highly competitive market
- Execute full cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offer negotiation process
- Owning hiring manager and candidate relationships
- Build rapport with key senior leaders within the Operations
- Create a pipeline of applicants
- Manage requisition load of 5 – 15 roles ranging from entry-level analyst to Analytical Director
- Report weekly metrics and progress results using data
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years high-volume sourcing in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System (i.e. Taleo) or CRM preferred
- Experience sourcing analytical profile is preferred
- Results-driven, using data to drive decisions
- Cross-functional and team-oriented
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Check out some of the teams and industry-disrupting strategies we support: https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ChIwUySYhsTag: