Workday Integrations Lead
If you're passionate about e-commerce and creating scalable operational systems that will drive our business and elevate employee experiences, Wayfair is looking for your expertise to help product manage its Talent (Human Resources) systems. Wayfair is seeking a proven professional to drive the integrations being built and maintained as part of its Workday implementation. This will include soliciting business requirements, coordinating with internal and external trading partners, and leading design/build/test in and around areas of Human Capital Management (HCM). The preferred candidate will present a breadth of experience in a professional services or enterprise technology organization implementing and/or supporting a multi-national enterprise HR technology platform.
- Build relationships with Wayfair’s HR professionals to identify areas of opportunities and pain-points related to system-to-system interactions.
- Lead and delivery end-to-end platform integration work stream, from proposal through execution (design/build/test/deploy).
- Work closely with internal and external technology stakeholders to ensure effective integration approaches.
- Proactively monitor in-place integrations and address day-to-day support issues.
Key Skills & Experience
- 2+ years developing and support integrations between ERP/HCM platforms and related trading partners (Benefit Providers, ATS/Applicant Tracking Systems, LMS/Learning Management Systems, Payroll Providers, SSO, AD/Active Directory, etc).
- Knowledge of integration-related technologies (SOAP, REST, WSDL, SFTP, data encryption, XML/XSLT, etc).
- Experience with Workday’s Integration Framework (EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformation, Studio) strongly preferred.
- Experience with Workday’s HCM modules (Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time, Absence, Performance, Compensation, Recruiting, Learning) strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex efforts to success using effective communication and influence.
- Ability to execute an aggressive agenda within a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience executing within cross-functional teams.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills -- able to analyze large datasets, extract insights and proactively communicate those insights.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work successfully within and across teams.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Relentless about following up until the job is done.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: OPINN