Senior Manager - Photo Studio Operations
At Wayfair, we have a very robust Imagery team which is transforming the industry.
As a key part of our Imagery organization, the Sr Manager of Photo Studio Operations will manage the Project Management and Tools Group verticals and own major initiatives of our Photography team to drive continuous improvement.
The Sr Manager of Photo Studio Operations will be in a highly cross functional, general management role where you will own identifying strategic opportunities for the team. Strong, clear communication skills and relationship management experience are essential. Candidates will need to be comfortable building scalable processes from scratch.
- Analyze and improve existing business processes, presenting data-driven recommendations to executive leadership.
- Develop and achieve cost, quality, efficiency and volume targets for photography and video.
- Partner with Engineering and third-party tools teams to think critically about process and design sustainable, scalable workflows and technical enhancements designed to improve efficiency, time to resolution and reduce error in current processes.
- Work cross-functionally to prioritize competing interests and focus project plans on the highest impact activities.
- Convey innovative ideas that question the status quo and demonstrate significant return on investment.
- Be solution oriented and able to take an ambiguous idea and formulate sound decision making by using business rational and data.
- Evaluate existing processes for efficiency opportunities and produce new processes as initiatives and business needs change.
- Develop fact-based, data-driven measurements of business performance in collaboration with the business owners.
- Use data and other research tools to identify trends, find root causes, solidify scope and frame roadmaps.
- Collaborate with functional management teams and key business stakeholders to design, develop & implement strategies for improving business processes and support systems.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Help develop an action plan to move your teams and your departments forward.
- Proven track record in taking ownership to deliver results within a fast-paced environment
- Willing to dive deep to obtain a strong understanding of business strategy and bottom line goals
- Effective communicator and able to operate clearly in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to “hit the ground running” – a self-starter
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- High degree of comfort with change
- Masters or MBA from top tier school strongly desired with management consulting experience.
- 5 + years of experience demonstrating project management and driving results in process improvement capacity, management consulting, or equivalent.
- 4 + years management experience leading direct or indirect reports
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: CUE-PS