Inventory Control Associate
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, is looking for a motivated Inventory Control Associate. The right candidate will have data entry and admin experience. The candidate must have the ability to assess and meet needs, offer problem-solving solutions, and resolve issues for the best possible outcome. Other critical success factors for this role include the ability to think out of the box, a great attitude and flexibility.
Key Job Duties:
- Help manage the inventory. Work areas include: receive and putaway and of product.
- Moving inventory from one location to another in the Mezzanine
- Ensure the proper use tools.
- Perform Inventory Control tasks (put away audits, cycle counts, adjustments)
- Answer email in a timely manner.
- Keep product moving at all times.
- Oversee the cleanliness of the department. This includes daily trash compacting.
- Working understanding of WMS system.
- Working understanding of High Jump.
- Ability to make decisions with little to no guidance.
- Experienced in more than one department. Work areas include: receiving, inventory control, pick, pack, ship and return of product.
- Experience with composing and replying to emails.
- Experience with creating and updating tickets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.