This position is located in Brunswick, Maine
Wayfair is seeking a dynamic, experienced Training Manager to oversee training and development at the Brunswick, ME call center location. This person will be responsible for leading a training team supporting Sales & Service at the Brunswick, ME site and will be responsible for all aspects of call center training including stakeholder consulting, training team development and coaching, completion tracking and results assessment and leadership development.
This person will report to the Senior Training Manager. He or she will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of Sales and Service operations, processes, and needs. This person must be comfortable running training for large audiences of all tenures and levels and will be expected to coach and develop training specialists.
Location: Brunswick, ME
- Partner with contact center management team to build and drive training schedule to align with business objectives, and growth projections in assigned locations
- Manage and coach a team of trainers at the Brunswick, ME location to develop their facilitation skills
- Oversee delivery and maintenance of training programs for the following Sales and Service audiences:
- New hire onboarding
- Upskill training for existing staff
- New and tenured manager development
- Work in tandem with operations managers to ensure alignment of training programs with ongoing coaching and quality assurance effort for the site
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years managing a successful team of training specialists in a structured professional classroom setting, preferably in a call center environment
- 3+ years of coaching training professionals on facilitation skills in Instructor-Led Training, preferably with experience in coaching training specialists in Virtual Instructor Led Training as well.
- 5+ years of Training and Development experience in a structured classroom training environment facilitating, designing, and coordinating corporate training courses.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate or other eLearning authoring software preferred (experience with Adobe Connect or other virtual learning software preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of instructional design methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of frontline leadership skills and experience facilitating structured leadership development curricula
- Experience coordinating and tracking organizational training through a Learning Management System, preferably with experience in Cornerstone LMS
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism, leadership, and autonomous drive
- Proven ability to lead and coach a training team
- Articulate, persuasive communicator across multiple organizational levels
- Savvy, quick thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Goal oriented self-starter and able to flex to changing business needs and priorities
- Ability to analyze data to identify solutions
- Ability to travel as needed to other sites
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel required additional experience with Google’s G-Suite preferred.
- Innovative problem solver drawn to taking solution based collaborative approach with internal partners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: CSVC