Business Analyst, Strategy and Data Analytics - Voice of Customer
With over 7 million products on the Wayfair website, it’s no small challenge to help our customers buy exactly what they need. What if they get something that ends up being a slightly different colour than they thought, or isn’t a good match for their décor? They won’t be as happy with their purchase as they could have been, and might even return it. This will be a hassle for the customer and for Wayfair.
As a Voice of the Customer Specialist in our merchandising team, you will find ways to help both our customers and our growth. We do this by making sure customers can find what they need, decide whether to order, and love what’s in the box.
This is a brand-new team in Wayfair’s European headquarters, so we are looking for teammates who are comfortable with ambiguity, love making sense of data, and can work with others to get things done. You will be building everything from the ground-up – from the logic we use to prioritize our initiatives, to the way we move projects from inception to completion. There will be no “regular day on the job”, and it will be up to you to help shape what our team stands for!
- You will collaborate with the brand-new Voice of the Customer team to identify areas of opportunity
- You will analyze trends within classes/categories, developing action plans to decrease return rates and improve customer experience
- You will involve stakeholders from other teams to shape your ideas; to refine your plans; and to bring your roadmap to life
- You will build reports to share your findings
- You will monitor your plan’s success by analyzing changes in return rate
- You will be the point-person for helping other teams understand return reasons and return rates
- You will help the team think of new ways to improve return rate and customer experience
- You have completed or are about to complete your post-secondary degree in any field with very good results, and/or you have up to one year of work experience not including internships
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, and are excited to join a new, rapidly evolving team with lots of room to grow
- You have very good analytical skills; skills in Excel, SQL, PowerPivot, R, or other analytical software preferred
- You are someone with lots of initiative, who likes to collaborate with others to get things done; prior experience organizing initiatives strongly preferred (e.g., contributing to student clubs or volunteering)
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, or in English and German
- You have an eye for detail, have fun putting yourself in the customer's shoes, and think creatively about solutions
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a great work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- Contributions to your gym membership, free Yoga classes, Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops, and other exciting events
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks every day
- A location in the heart of Berlin with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- The chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.