Platform Associate - Talent Attraction and Innovation
Wayfair is seeking a Platform Associate to join the Talent Attraction and Innovation Team (TAI) within Talent Acquisition. TAI is responsible for increasing candidate quality, volume, and insights by enabling sourcers and recruiters through new technologies, processes, and events. The Platform Associate will play a crucial role within TAI by supporting several new initiatives, including but not limited to: talent community events, executive meet and greets, and new technology pilots and implementations.
This opportunity comes with a variety of growth trajectories. As a Platform Associate you will interphase with high level executives, develop a broad understanding of our TA organization and processes, and master the entire life cycle of a Wayfair candidate. A successful Platform Associate will be able to explore further opportunities in TAI, recruitment, operational roles within TA, TA Analytics, as well as the general “Wayfair Jungle Gym” of available roles.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Tackle daily logistical tasks in support of the TAI Event Program Manager
- Prepare and execute meetings with executive level leadership
- Manage inventory and event supplies
- Maintain a variety of documentation and record keeping related to various events and initiatives
- Attend weekly conference calls and document detailed notes and action items
- Compile event and platform reporting and analysis
- Proofread, edit, and prepare event materials such as welcome packets and name badges
- Research and evaluate venues and vendors, and maintain contact database
- Develop event documentation including production schedules, onsite logistics manual, menu plans, budgets, space allocations, agendas, etc.
- Prepare training materials and administrate new technology implementations
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or sufficient related training and experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, G Suite, and Adobe Suite
- Stakeholder management skills with keen judgement and a collaborative spirit
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Who You Are:
- You have a high degree of integrity, professionalism, and poise - you are unflappable
- You have the ability to self-manage, deliver projects on time, and ask for help when necessary
- You are analytical and organizational by nature
- You have a passion for improvement and career growth
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: TLNTOP-TA