Senior Associate Product Manager (Shop the Look)
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences. As a Senior Associate Product Manager - Shop the Look, you will play a critical role in building out Wayfair’s core inspirational experience across devices and platforms to help customers create a home they love and deserve.
You must have a strong bias-for-action, be extremely curious, and be willing to fill gaps where necessary to get the job done. You will be asked to break down complex problems and back up your recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning. You will be a member of a team consisting of Engineers, UX Designers, and Analysts and play a central role in organizing and communicating their efforts.
A day-in-the-life of a Senior APM is extremely self-driven and will include: translating customer problems into action plans, vetting customer feedback against analytics to opportunity size, leading Sprint planning meetings and orchestrating the workflow, and sharing results across dozens of teams and senior leadership.
- At their core, Senior APMs at Wayfair are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Senior APMs are strong communicators who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, take pride in hard work and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Wayfair is a fun, fast, dynamic culture with a strong team vibe where everyone is out to ‘win’ for our customers.
- When you join Wayfair, you join one of Boston’s fastest growing companies, currently cultivating the next generation of marketing leaders by staying on the forefront of digital technology.
What you will do:
- Build product features and functionality for Shop the Look to bring home inspiration and delight to millions of customers
- Assist in the development of the product road map for your team, spanning all devices (App, Web, Mobile Web), all our retail brands, and all our international locations
- Strive to understand the evolving landscape and journey that customers follow to find inspiration for their home, including key competitors
- Manage sprint prioritization and trade-off decisions for a team of dedicated engineers
- Help create detailed user stories and requirements for product initiatives, and assist a cross functional team of designers and engineers to bring them to life
- Drive strategic integrations of Shop the Look photos both on and off-site at every step in the shopping experience
- Measure the impact of your initiatives and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization; you will be communicating to all levels of the organization.
- Partner with teams in Storefront, Site Merchandising, Site Navigation, Media, Brand Lab, Emerging Experiences, and more to bring the most relevant and powerful value propositions to Shop the Look
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Strong problem solving ability
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership and communication experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.9 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,000 peopleTag: PMGMT