Associate Photography Project Manager
At Wayfair, we have a very robust Imagery team which is transforming the industry.
As vital member of our Imagery organization, the Associate Photography Project Manager has a mindset that thinks critically during all steps of asset creation to ensure minimal friction for all stakeholders.
- Partner with the Photography Project Manager to help scope and vet photography projects to ensure execution of key milestone steps are on track and met
- Monitor the daily status of all projects and problem solve accordingly by proactively offering solutions and can successfully manage up to Project Manager when needed.
- Ensures a clean exchange of information as projects work their way through or loop back with the teams and contributors.
- Effectively communicates within the vertical and to stakeholders; project updates, potential roadblocks and successfully run meetings that have clear goals and outcomes.
- Understands how data can be used and makes recommendations to improve areas of opportunity within their scope of work when possible.
- Serve as a key partner to Photography Project Management team and stakeholders
- Share learnings, establish best practices and support other Photography Project Coordinators on team.
- 3+ years previous project management or photography production experience
- Understanding of creative components, production and distribution of print, digital and video deliverables.
- Proven track record of managing projects.
- Flexible and attuned to shifting priorities, ability to communicate precisely and influence across groups effectively
- Ability to track details of multiple projects simultaneously
- High degree of comfort with change
- Experience working with Creative Teams
- Strong Excel proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: CUE-PS