HIRING NOW Inbound Sales - Avg. $17/hr
Inbound Sales Specialist
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States, is seeking motivated Inbound Sales specialists. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and goal-oriented with a high comfort in consultative phone sales. Compensation includes base pay, an uncapped commission plan, and great benefits.
Key Job Duties:
- Use consultative sales approach to help customers in an inbound sales and service center explore product offerings and make purchase decisions.
- Meet key sales performance indicators, including close rate and net sales revenue.
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or seven years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Sales experience, preferably in a call center.
- A successful track record working in a high volume environment.
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals.
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively.
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SLS