Associate Director, Customer Service & Sales Talent Acquisition
Wayfair is seeking a highly motivated, Associate Director for Customer Service & Sales Talent Acquisition. We are experiencing rapid and dynamic growth across a variety of areas. As our employee base and geographic area expands, we are focused on ensuring that we have the right leadership, teams and infrastructure in place to support this larger, more complex organization. Our Talent teams help support and shape growth across large functional areas. Our people are the biggest factor in our success and the key driver of our revenue growth; the Talent teams have a unique opportunity to help drive this growth through exceptional talent acquisition programs and strategy.
Your team will be responsible for hiring Customer Service and Sales Consultants across North America. In addition to driving a culture of continual improvement and development, the Associate Director will inspire a large team to lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to go from good to great, and deliver flawless execution to the business.
The Way You’ll Work
- Partner with Site Directors and Senior Leadership to understand hiring needs in 6+ locations across the US
- Enable a large Talent Acquisition team by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing performance.
- Work closely to improve performance and reduce turnover with improved hiring techniques and candidate selection tools.
- Deliver a best-in-the-world hiring experience to the following stakeholders:
- Hiring Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Contribute to and lead various Talent Acquisition strategies and best practices that contribute to the overall achievement of our vision and enable global scale, long-term success.
The Way You’ll Win:
- Establish credibility based on your knowledge of Wayfair and your subject matter expertise.
- Leverage data to make decisions, respond to changing business demands, and scale our talent acquisition program.
- Drive a culture within your team that inspires recruiters to strive to become business partners who influence stakeholders and drive outcomes.
- Coach and develop your team through day-to-day needs as well as long term developmental areas.
Who You Are:
- A champion with 10+ years of demonstrated success in environments that require significant influencing and partnership to accomplish talent acquisition and
- A leader with 5+ years’ experience managing multi-level teams, managing teams of recruiters in various off site locations
- An innovator with experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs.
- An influencer with a proven ability to develop strong internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills.
- An analyst with a data-centric approach to identifying areas of opportunity and quantitative skills to manage business outcomes.
- An excellent communicator with an innate ability to motivate and inspire people with your words.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.