Senior Associate Product Manager (Native Apps)
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution, and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences. As a Senior Associate Product Manager (apps), you will play a critical role in that process and given the opportunity to drive complex cross-functional projects to fruition.
You must have a strong bias-for-action, be extremely curious and be willing to fill gaps where necessary to get the job done. You will be asked to break down complex problems and back up your recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning. You will be a member of a team consisting of Product Managers, Engineers, UX Designers and Analysts and play a central role in organizing and communicating their efforts.
A day-in-the-life of a Senior APM is extremely self-driven and will include: translating customer problems into action plans, vetting customer feedback against analytics to opportunity size, assisting in Sprint planning meetings and orchestrating the workflow, and sharing results across teams and senior leadership.
- At their core, Senior APMs at Wayfair are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Senior APMs are strong communicators who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, take pride in hard work and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Wayfair is a fun, fast, dynamic culture with a strong team vibe where everyone is out to ‘win’ for our customers.
- When you join Wayfair, you join one of Boston’s fastest growing companies, currently cultivating the next generation of marketing leaders by staying at the forefront of digital technology.
- The Senior Associate Product Manager (apps) will support the Android Product Manager of the app team with the day-to-day product management responsibilities of a cross-functional mobile app team.
- Assist in the development of the product roadmap for your team, spanning all mobile app platforms, all our retail brands, and all our international locations.
- Write detailed user stories and requirements for product initiatives, and assist a cross-functional team of designers, manual testers, and engineers to bring them to life.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors, and transform that knowledge into platform enhancements and new features.
- Lead project planning and provide updates to stakeholders for cross-group & cross-departmental projects.
- Work closely with engineering and product leadership to understand larger, department & companywide initiatives.
- Help translate department initiatives into manageable, actionable components.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Thorough understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- You do NOT have to be technical, but you do have to have a desire to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a bias towards over-communicating
- You are extremely organized and can break efforts down into manageable pieces
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.Tag: PMGMT