Talent Operations Analyst (m/f)
Wayfair is looking for a Talent Operations Analyst to join our growing team. This role owns the execution of day-to-day activities to keep our people data accurate and up-to-date, directly impacting the experience of employees and hiring managers and ensuring that business runs smoothly. Working with information that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality, this role provides an opportunity to work with HR systems, processes, and operating mechanisms that are foundational for the success of Wayfair.
You are detail-oriented and have experience working with systems or tools that track organizational data. You’re passionate, energetic, and love a fast-paced team environment. You’re collaborative and want to contribute to the overall success of a team. You’re a quick learner and have a strong desire to learn new skills. When faced with obstacles, you’re calm under pressure and proactively seek the best resolution for your immediate team and the business. You’re self-motivated, have the ability to multi-task, and can quickly and efficiently respond to support inquires.
- Processing/keying new hire employees and changes to employee roles, pay, or position in the organization
- Triage and resolution/escalation of reported issues or defects
- Assisting end-users with “How-To” and training issues
- Maintenance of Workday Organizations (i.e. – Supervisory, Locations, Cost Centers, etc…)
- Participate in analysis, coordination, and execution of system-related changes related to reorganizations
- Running both periodic and ad hoc reports from Workday and other systems
- May develop, monitor, and schedule automated reports
- Auditing data periodically and making corrections as required
- Ensure adherence to all audit and compliance practices
- Participate in testing of changes to the system (Workday) including major releases
- Creation of employment contracts for new hires
- Other administrative functions as needed
- Create various employee letters
- Keying new hires into Workday
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a data-driven role - Prior HR or customer service experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail – essential for the role
- High school diploma is required - university degree preferred
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required - strong Excel knowledge preferred
- Ability to use independent judgment, problem-solve, be creative and answer questions
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and peers
- Ability to act in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to act with a high degree of integrity and maintain confidentiality
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and but also…
- An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Career path guidance
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.