Product Manager, Assembly Services
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced and empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader.
You will be the PM of Assembly Services, part of the emerging Home Services group at Wayfair. This team is focused on making it easy for customers to create homes they love, by providing services that bridge the gap from purchase to enjoying the products they’ve purchased on the site. We’re helping customers save time (and relationships!) working with internal and external partners to build the best assembly experience in the industry.
As a Product Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver customer experiences that impact tens of millions of consumers. You must be able to transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You transform those strategies into technical requirements, and work closely with design and engineering to deliver site enhancements and new features at a fast pace. As the CEO of your product(s), you’ll be responsible for wearing any and all hats. You will own your roadmap, maniacally measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business. And if you’re doing it right, you’re having a ton of fun and learning every day.
How you’ll drive success:
- Keep the user at the heart of everything you do, and never stop speaking to customers to validate decisions
- Demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business to keep stakeholders in the loop and on board
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features as we grow
- Ruthlessly prioritize features to get learning we need to delight our customers
You’re who we’re looking for if:
- Significant/meaningful experience in online marketplace, ecommerce or B2C product management
- Working on a new, emerging business excites you
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Can rally and motivate cross functional stakeholders to work on our product
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Ability to lead teams to execute on a shared timeline to achieve our goals
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: PMGMT