Part Time Customer Service Specialist - $16/hr
Is being part of an award winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. We are seeking self-driven Inbound Sales consultants to join our team. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the products we sell and the work we do, then this is the place for you to build a rewarding career.
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer via phone
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfillment process
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree/individuals seeking a degree, or equivalent experience
- Part-time working a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Must be able to work evenings between 5-10 pm and Saturdays
- Demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain a professional composure
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals
We have found you are most likely to be successful in this role if:
- You have a passion for helping others
- You have a successful track record working in a high volume environment, preferably a call center
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.