B2B Creative Strategy Production Coordinator
Are you a creative type who thrives on building relationships, driving impact and working cross functionally to execute best-in-class marketing? Are you organized and self-motivated with an eye for good commercial and residential interior design? If so, we’re looking for you!
The Wayfair Professional’s marketing team is hiring a B2B Creative Strategy and Production Coordinator. As the ideal candidate, you are outgoing, professional, analytical, able to work effectively across many departments, as well as, independently. In this role, you will own the creative road map for B2B marketing campaigns by working cross-functionally to develop new and innovative concepts, select products and images to be showcased in ads, measure and track performance across campaigns, and share insights across the organization. This role with also own the strategy and execution of the B2B Organic social channel.
As one of the fastest growing areas in a rapidly growing company, Wayfair Professional caters customers in the interior design, hospitality, office/business, real estate and healthcare industries.
- Develop creative road map across B2B marketing teams.
- Select imagery to be showcased in ads that correspond to channel and brand strategies.
- Coordinate with multiple teams to build and maintain an image library catered to each marketing channel and customer vertical.
- Identify imagery gaps and work with category/photo studio to help address concerns. Manage creative testing calendar across channels.
- Collect, prioritize, and assign resources to execute on creative initiatives across brands to minimize bottlenecks between cross-functional teams.
- Assist channel owners in developing creative concepts to drive new lead acquisition, activations and repeat orders and communicate these concepts to the creative and copy teams who create these ads.
- Identify advertisement creative trends and best practices, share cross-functionally and incorporate into future design.
- Share creative insights across channels – aggregating test results to make sure we’re taking advantage of new learnings ensuring viewers are exposed to the strongest and most relevant messaging. Create and launch organic social campaigns.
- Analyze results to optimize channel performance. Collaborate with creative and serve as project manager across teams for new channels such as Online Video and customer Case Studies.
- Creative with a strong design sense – while the design team will develop and build the ads, the creative coordinator must have a strong eye for good design.
- Familiarity with Excel Comfortable in a data-driven business environment. Analytical and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Able to exercise good judgment, solve problems and communicate with confidence Detail oriented with experience successfully managing projects from conceptualization through delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication and ability to drive cross functional initiatives.
- Exceptional ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proactive worker, positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: MKTG