Employee Development Trainer
Wayfair, Galway is recruiting for an Employee Development Trainer to join the team. This person will be responsible for identifying training needs, developing training materials, and training Sales and Service staff. This will include initial orientation, new hire training, ongoing up-skill training and project-specific training. The primary audience will be call centre team members, but may include other employees. You will be responsible for updating training material, developing and conducting new hire on boarding training, as well as other training as needed.
- Prepare, facilitate and deliver new hire and ongoing training, providing expertise around sales service and email best practices and relationship building skills.
- Stay up-to-date with product, system and technology deployments, determining communication needs and delivering training via the most appropriate means.
- Evaluate and assess new hires after completion of training and certify them to ensure readiness to join consultant teams, providing managers with feedback and coaching tips before transitions.
- Using assessment instruments, gain insights from consultants and work with supervisors and managers to tailor coaching to the specific needs of consultants. Consult with department managers to evaluate quality of service.
- Ensure that new hire and ongoing training content is consistent with floor practices.
- Demonstrated training, presentation and facilitation skills before large groups, preferably in a classroom setting Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Experience of Call Centre/Contact Centre environment
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills must be flexible and able to adjust to frequent changes in training priorities and schedules to accommodate business needs Proven ability to work well as a team player as well as work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills to meet tight deadlines
Please note: Travel to other Wayfair Locations may be required
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And finally, free snacks, tea, and coffee!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.