Associate Director, FP&A and Strategic Finance
With the company’s aggressive growth comes the need for strong financial planning, accurate forecasting, and relevant senior management reporting and analysis. The FP&A and Strategic Finance Associate Director will be responsible for planning, forecasting and reporting activities across the company, as well as driving business analysis and strategic insights. This role will offer the candidate a unique opportunity to impact the future direction of Wayfair's fast growing business.
- Drive planning, forecasting and reporting related processes across the company as both a process owner and analytical thought leader. Activities include:
- Help drive the company towards better outcomes through accurate forecasting, clear communication of performance & insightful synthesis of results
- Partnering with business finance teams which support marketing and manufacturing to deliver a comprehensive understanding of our business drivers, including connecting those drivers to our financial management processes
- Drive various regular and ad hoc analytical projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions.
- Partner closely with business owners throughout the company to build collaborative working relationships and influence them to superior results through data driven insights.
- Own all internal financial reporting, and alignment of financial planning & forecasting activities with accounting
- Oversight of the financial planning tools and technology, including driving the enhancement roadmap in partnership with our financial systems team
- Streamline processes, optimize financial systems, and help build out reporting infrastructure.
- Help design and build presentations for Executive and Board level audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree, plus 7-10 years of experience in finance or strategy with a bias towards quantitative analysis.
- Previous experience in private equity would be a plus.
- The candidate must show facility with executive-level consultations. This requires demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis, clear communication, and interpersonal interaction.
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast paced environment.
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation. Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and executive management
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity.