Senior Product Manager, Loyalty
Senior Product Manager, Loyalty
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced and empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive our Loyalty initiatives across the site and app experience that can hammer home (pun intended) Wayfair’s ability to deliver consumers a home that they love. This is a highly strategic role where you will ideate, incubate, and develop brand new customer-facing capabilities from scratch in order to grow overall customer loyalty and satisfaction.
As the lead of Loyalty, you'll build and execute an aggressive roadmap and work with your team to obtain rapid learnings while partnering across virtually every part of the broader organization to ensure a seamless end-to-end customer experience.
A strong candidate will relish the opportunity to jump into an ambiguous space where you have the opportunity to truly define the direction of the product. You’re customer and data-obsessed, and love turning quantitative and qualitative findings into insights and strategy to drive product priorities. You have demonstrated success in inspiring and leading a cross-functional team in rapidly delivering value to your customers. You’re one to aim high, calibrate constantly, and know when to double down or fold in pursuit of something even greater.
How you’ll drive success:
● Be an innovator. Innovate and incubate new ideas to drive loyalty across Wayfair stores and geographies.
● Creativity, curiosity and a strong bias-for-action are key. You must also be able to build trusted relationships quickly, go deep with partners in many different functions, and be willing to identify and fill gaps where necessary to get the job done.
● Be the voice of the customer. Drive forward our understanding of customer behavior around loyalty programs and become the expert around messaging and communication of these programs to our customer base. Ensure your partners are always thinking customer-first. An ideal candidate has demonstrated experience crafting products that build an emotional connection and long-term relationship with customers.
● Manage overall execution and performance of product initiatives. Lead and collaborate with creative, engineering, and analytics teams to plan, execute and manage your roadmap. Strong leadership and communication skills are a must; experience with agile methodologies strongly preferred.
● Test and learn, fail fast, and take the winners to market. Rapidly iterate, acquire the needed data, interpret it, and then take action to course correct.
● Determine what resourcing you need to capitalize on business opportunities. Work to develop talent and build a strong team around you.
You’re who we’re looking for if you have:
● 5+ years experience in product management
● A track record of building high-impact, consumer-facing products
● The ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically; you’re as comfortable defining vision and goals as well as you are executing
● The ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments; you have the ability to pivot readily and react to real-time data
● An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and a strong focus on the customer
● The ability to multitask and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
● Superior communication skills; able to navigate complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
● Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights - familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multivariate testing practices a plus
● Direct management experience
● BA with strong academic record
● Top MBA preferred
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.