Senior Product Manager (m/f) - Internationalization
As the Senior Product Manager for Internationalization (i18n), you will need to figure out how to help Wayfair grow by providing the architecture, resources and tools that the entire engineering and product organization can use to scale internationally in a more uniform and efficient way.
The team’s work touches both the front-end customer experience and the back-end service technology, and you will have the opportunity to work directly with dozens of core teams and key stakeholders (also at an executive level) across the entire organization.
You will be asked to provide guidance and direction to your team, defining a roadmap, goals and KPIs to help the engineering team work on the highest priority problems that can deliver the biggest impact for our business.
In particular, you can expect to work on the following challenges:
- Translations tools - Your team will define guidelines, tools and processes to help every engineering and product team submit requests, QA and deploy customer facing translations, both on web and in app. You will also work with the translations team to improve their processes and tools
- Language release - To facilitate the launch of Wayfair in new markets and languages, you will need to identify priorities, understand dependencies, evaluate new technologies, and improve the existing infrastructure
- Localization settings - Shaping the standards and approaches used broadly across Wayfair, supporting the development of a platform and providing relevant support for it
- Audit and metrics - Define the right metrics, measurements and audit processes that will keep us informed regarding what our international customers needs are, in order to assess any gap and prioritize the work needed to improve their localized shopping experience
- Communication strategy - With the goal to bring together the needs and expectations of a diverse group of stakeholders and thus enabling them to localize their work more easily, you will need to build trustful and open cross-functional relationships to ensure effective & fast collaboration
- Experience in product management or entrepreneurial experience with strong product involvement.
- Relevant ecommerce experience, with a deep understanding of ecommerce business strategy and metrics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills combined with strong stakeholder management.
- SQL knowledge is a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree, master/MBA is a plus.
- Proficiency in English is required, fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
Our Offer - Benefits and Perks
- Extensive career and growth opportunities in a fast-growing technology & retail powerhouse
- A highly competitive salary package
- Training & development, including world-class mentoring and tuition reimbursement for education relevant to your career
- Opportunity to travel to the Boston HQ to work with global peers and stakeholders
- Subsidized private pension fund (BAV)
- Subsidized gym membership (Urban Sports Club), free yoga classes, and wellness weeks
- Subsidized lunch (Smunch), free snacks, fresh fruits and coffee
- Subsidized public transport subscription
- Discounts on Wayfair.de for employee purchases
- Participation in conferences & meetups we organize and sponsor
- Paid volunteering days and matching of charity donations
Wayfair (NYSE: W) believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston (USA), with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
As our first global tech and product hub out of the Boston HQ, the Berlin office is driving tremendous growth and offers challenging and rewarding career and personal growth opportunities at any level, across the organization.Tag: PMGMT