Vendor Relationship Manager
The 3D Visualization team is a new and rapidly growing and changing team within Wayfair. The team is working on highly visible projects and is driving innovation daily for Wayfair. We are the team responsible for revolutionizing the imagery available to our customers. The team is in need of highly driven and motivated individuals; it is important that applicants are comfortable with constant change and rigorous prioritization of work.
Applicants for the Vendor Relationship Manager role must be ready to work to develop strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders in order to optimize our operations processes and drive big results. Strong, clear communication skills and relationship management experience are a must.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work strongly with 3D vendors in order to drive strong relationships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive product-level / creative brief modeling process forward to completion, a process that includes, but is not limited to the following key activities:
- Reviewing and managing incoming creative briefs coming to us from partners across Wayfair (ex. Exclusive Brands US, Exclusive Brands EU, Joss & Main, Direct Mail)
- Assigning individual models / creative briefs to overseas contractors (we hire contractors to do most of our 3D modeling)
- Collecting and reviewing and QA submissions by overseas contractors
- Sending contractor submissions internal partners and collect feedback to return to the contractors
- QA’ing product models included in the creative briefs
- Frequent negotiating will be imperative
- Help to identify and drive resolution on areas of opportunity to drive process efficiency improvement; advise on tech enhancements designed to make our processes less manual
- Produce weekly reporting to keep all constituents informed regarding progress
- Desire to develop as a manager of people as the team is growing and there is the opportunity for strong performers to have a management role
- BA/BS degree, with strong academic record
- 2-4+ years of work experience
- People-oriented, positive and energetic attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High degree of comfort with constant change
- Great attitude and a sense of humor
- Prior experience in the 3D Visualization field is not required
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: CUE-3D