Strategic Initiatives Manager, Online Video
Wayfair is an innovative eCommerce company that aims to deliver the optimal experience and product mix to customers shopping for their home. We believe that Video is a crucial element in communicating with our customer, engaging her, and building loyalty and are seeking an energetic, collaborative, and analytical manager to build out our video capabilities in ways that engage our customers and drive results for the Wayfair business.
This role entails managing new video initiatives, gaining cross-functional buy-in, designing well-structured tests to measure impact, and executing tests alongside partners across the organization.
This is an exciting, high visibility role for a driven individual with strong relationship-building ability, communication skills, and analytical skills.
In This Role You Will:
- Manage a portfolio of video tests and initiatives in collaboration with Product Managers
- Coordinate with Merchandising, Creative, Exclusive Brands, Product, Marketing, and Category Management to design and execute video tests
- Develop creative briefs outlining project/test purpose, objectives, and requirements
- Gather test findings and communicate results to impacted/interested stakeholders
- Document processes, best practices, and improvement opportunities across all onsite video initiatives
- Support PMs, as needed, in conducting performance analyses
- Support business case development and scaling of successful video initiatives
- Work with Product Media to communicate infrastructure requirements that satisfy the needs of Product and Marketing video stakeholders
- Interact with senior Product and Marketing stakeholders to share progress updates, business cases, test findings, etc.
Who We’re Looking For:
- A demonstrated record of strong project management and driving results
- An analytical, creative, innovative, and resourceful approach to solving problems
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience or interest in marketing and ecommerce
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfort in a data-driven business environment
- A proactive, positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred
- Strong Excel skills, SQL a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.