Manager, Alternate Financing Options
Manager, Consumer Financing
If you’re highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and interested in being a part of an eCommerce leader, then we are looking for you to join our team at Wayfair!
Your role and the team:
The Financing & Loyalty team is responsible for driving loyalty among Wayfair’s customers, aimed at growing our dominance in the online home shopping space and collaborates cross-functionally across Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Data Science, Finance and Operations. Your role is to deliver a best-in-class portfolio of alternate financing options which give customers flexibility to affordably finance items for their homes (e.g. FinTech point-of-sale financing products, near-prime and subprime loans, rent-to-own and leasing, B2B lines of credit, business/project financing, etc).
At their core, our Managers are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in fast-paced environments, and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Managers are strong communicators with solid business acumen who are eager to learn, are endlessly curious, take pride in hard work, and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Become the leading in-house expert on the alternate consumer financing landscape; learn and follow key consumer trends; cultivate relationships with leading/emerging financial institutions
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to define, prioritize and iterate on the customer experience
- Drive excellence in reporting and management of program KPIs (i.e. define/evaluate, refine and automate all existing and new reports needed to manage our complex businesses)
- Conduct ongoing and ad hoc analyses to support innovation and program growth (e.g. test design and analysis, marketing campaign analyses, ROI/CPA modeling, etc.)
To be successful, you must bring:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Track record of success driving significant results
- History of taking on ambiguous problems, exploring hypotheses, and reaching novel solutions
- Able to clearly communicate insights to stakeholders, while explaining nuances and complications
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time data
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor's Degree required. A focus in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus from a top tier school is preferred
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: MKTG