HR Talent Systems Business Analyst
Internal Title: Product Manager (L3)
External Title: HR Talent Systems Project Manager
If you're passionate about e-commerce and creating scalable operational systems that will drive our business and elevate employee experiences, Wayfair is looking for your expertise to help product manage its HR technologies.
Wayfair is seeking a proven professional to spearhead process design, solution build, and deployment for its enterprise HR technologies. This will include soliciting business requirements, recommendation of rational solutions, and leading design, build, and test efforts primarily in the areas of Human Resources Information Systems.
The preferred candidate will present a breadth of experience over many years in a professional services organization or enterprise solution environments conducting several, multi-national enterprise HR technology deployments, ideally with experience in related third party platforms (Workday, Ultimate HCM, SAP/SuccessFactors, Oracle, Peoplesoft, ADP, JobVite, Cornerstone or equivalents).
This position requires experience partnering with teams, defining cross-functional business processes, rationalizing technology requirements, and executing an aggressive agenda within a rapidly changing environment.
- Build relationships with Wayfair’s HR professionals to identify areas of opportunities and pain-points related to solution capabilities.
- Lead and deliver end-to-end platform solutions from proposal through execution (design/build/test/deploy).
- Work closely with internal and external technology stakeholders to ensure smooth change management.
Key Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience deploying and supporting human resource or equivalent enterprise technologies (Workday experience a plus) as a Business Systems Analyst or hand’s-on Project Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to drive complex projects to completion using effective project management, communication and influence.
- Functional knowledge of human resources business processes (benefits, compensation, payroll, performance, time, absence, talent management, recruiting, etc). Able to identify expressed and unspoken requirements.
- Hand’s-on experience in designing and executing test plans and test cases to ensure flawless implementations.
- Experience executing within cross-functional teams.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills -- able to analyze large datasets, extract insights and proactively communicate those insights.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work successfully within and across teams.
- Able to build relationships at all levels in the organization
- Relentless about following up until the job is done
- Extensive experience working with Excel is required, SQL is a plus
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.