IT Support Engineer
Do you want to be a part of a collaborative team for a growing eCommerce company? We are looking to grow our Call Center IT Support Team by bringing on talented, motivated individuals looking for a broad scope of technical support.
- Provide First level support to Wayfair employees for all IT-related concerns and technologies such as: Windows desktops and Windows Server, Exchange Server 2010, Skype for Business,, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File/Print Services, Spam/Virus Protection, VOIP telephony, Cisco networking, Google G Suite, Cisco VPN, and our own proprietary software
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and computer peripherals
- Ensure Call Center personnel are able to utilize their hardware and software; Cisco phones both hardphones and softphones, Cisco Finesse, Calabrio Call Recording, and Headsets.
- Utilize Microsoft SCCM to image PCs and deploy software
- Support conference room equipment and prepare rooms for vendors.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain loaner equipment.
- Above average communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate via phone, email, instant message and in person.
- Troubleshoot and support our Ethernet networks (LAN/WAN) and VPN connectivity
- Help seek out and implement ways to make all system and process more efficient
- Above support may be for employees on-prem and/or remote workers
- BA or BS degree from a 4-year college or university
- 1-2 years of current IT support experience
- Previous on-site experience with direct end-user interaction
- A high degree of technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft technologies - Active Directory experience, including user/computer, user profile, and Group Policy Object management
- A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail, and desire for organization
- Ability to multitask and work in a team setting
- Experience in a helpdesk or other service-oriented IT role a large plus
- Scripting/automation experience with Powershell, VBScript, PHP, or Bash, a huge plus
Other traits we look for:
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills – willingness to work as part of a large group
- An easy-going attitude and strong sense of humor
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- An interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: ENGR-INFR