Customer Service Representative
Home Delivery Concierge
Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to thrive in a start-up environment? Are you looking to hit the ground running and have an immediate impact in a highly visible role? If so, you are a great fit for one of Wayfair’s fastest growing, new businesses, Wayfair Dedicated Delivery.
The Wayfair Home Delivery department is looking to add a Home Delivery Concierge to our local delivery center. This person will play a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business in their region by working with our customers to make sure that our delivery experience is the best it can be. Our Home Delivery Concierges interface with customers and customer support teams to answer questions, scheduled deliveries, and to keep everything at your terminal flowing smoothly.
What you will do:
- Delight Customers while resolving questions/issues over the phone
- Execute outbound customer phone calls to schedule or confirm delivery appointments
- Update all Wayfair Systems with any order changes that might come your way
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that late orders and orders with issues are processed as quickly as possible
- Support our Customer Service and Sales teams to make sure that our customers know they can count on us to meet their delivery needs
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
- Most of your time will be spent in a typical office/call center environment, but you may occasionally be asked to help in the warehouse or handle small parcel items that ship with UPS or FedEx.
Who you are:
- BA/BS, with a strong academic record
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Centric approach
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Comfort with Microsoft office suite and learning new technologies
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving solutions
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SCL-L