Ecommerce SEO Analyst/Manager (M/F)
Wayfair is looking for an analytical and enthusiastic in-house Ecommerce SEO Analyst/Manager to join our SEO team and help drive execution and analysis for our organic search engine optimization efforts for the UK. We are building our marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and to replicate the success of our US business.
At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the expertise of a large US business. As a member of Wayfair’s marketing team, you will execute strategies to increase ranks on thousands of keywords across our UK website. You will work with all aspects of site optimization, from indexation and on-page template optimization to technical SEO and link acquisition content strategies.
As part of our SEO team you will be responsible for optimizing our online shop through technical implementation and writing content. Through your creativity, eye for detail and daily work we will enthuse our users as well as Google. In close collaboration with the Head of SEO and the Offpage team you will support shaping our SEO roadmap and quantify the impact of your work through profound data analysis.
- Analyzing & Reporting of relevant SEO KPIs
- Analyze technical SEO implementations and find opportunities for improvement
- Keyword research and competitor analysis
- Continuous onpage optimization of our online shop
- Content creation and maintenance
- Optimization of navigation, headings and meta info
- Independent development, execution and monitoring of tests and projects
- Close collaboration with product and IT teams
- Relevant ecommerce experience
- Strong SEO technical Onpage skills - (Off Page skills would be highly regarded)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Experience working with a .co.uk website
- SEO expertise on complex ecommerce sites would be highly regarded
- Great attention to detail
- Strong Team Working ability
- Quick leaner and fast in familiarizing yourself with new topics
- Degree qualified or higher
- Familiar with all popular SEO tools (Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs, Moz)
- A competitive salary package to include a competitive base, bonus and equity
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Obviously fresh fruit, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- And: Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.