Senior Product Manager (m/f)
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution, and analysis to delight customers with world-class experiences.
As a Product Manager, you will be tasked with bringing best-in-class innovations to Wayfair’s international websites. The role involves generating ideas, quantitative & qualitative analysis and defining technical requirements. You will work with cross-functional teams of Engineers, UX Designers and Analysts across three continents to deliver site enhancements and new features.
You will develop and drive a roadmap of innovative features across Web, Mobile Web and Mobile App platforms, ensuring we provide world-class shopping experiences - always with the local customer in mind. You will mold data, e-commerce trends and customer feedback into insights and strategy to improve the Wayfair shopping experience and achieve business goals.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Partner with business stakeholders
- Balancing the influence of business value, latest technology and customer needs during the creation of tailored solutions
- Utilizing data to understand these customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features
- Interfacing with cross-functional teams & stakeholders; using agile methodologies to deliver these enhancements and features
- Build and maintain roadmaps for your product(s) that align with broader company objectives
- Monitoring the performance of your focus area and measuring impact of your product enhancements
- Keeping a clean documentation on processes, progress, and success
- Determine and manage resourcing needs for your team
You’re our perfect match if you:
- Have a track record of successfully building, launching and managing digital products (ideally e-commerce and/or B2B) or other relevant experience in a high-performance environment
- Have a creative mindset and are passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Have great eye and passion for UX & UI design, know your peers and come with many ideas on how to improve our product experience
- Are an extremely well-structured thinker with a clear passion for action & results
- Have experience in managing complex processes and are an expert communicator
- Love data, numbers & have excellent analytical skills, experience with quantitative & qualitative research – all paired with demonstrated experience of turning data into actionable insights
- Have deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Are technically adept and a have good understanding & experience with cross-functional teams, including engineers
- Have a University degree in a related field (preferred, not a must)
- Are fluent in fluent English, business proficiency in German is a plus
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course, the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office but also with Boston, London, and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development.
- We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.Tag: PMGMT