Campus Recruiting Coordinator
Wayfair’s Campus Team is seeking a detail-oriented coordination guru to join our fast-paced, results-driven Campus Recruiting Team as we continue to expand our campus program and build a best-in-class candidate experience.
As Campus Recruiting Coordinator you are ultimately responsible for the overall candidate and internal client experience. Your daily communication with department heads, hiring teams, recruiters, academic institutions and candidates is critical to ensuring a seamless, effective and enjoyable recruiting experience. We are ideally looking for a self-starter who can identify process improvements and tackle new challenges head-on. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build a foundation in campus recruiting.
• Schedule interviews (phone, Google Hangouts, in-office)
• Coordinate in-office “interview days” and on-campus events
• Manage volunteers and post-event debriefs for designated schools
• Post job descriptions to designated school job boards
• Arrange travel for interviewees and recruiting events
• Assist with the implementation of the summer intern program
• Participate in recruiting strategy and programming, marketing collateral and special projects
• Provide support to campus recruiting team in other capacities as needed
• 1+ years of experience in recruiting coordination, campus recruitment or customer service focused role
• Outstanding organization & project management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently
• Strong computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office, with a focus on Outlook and Excel
• Able to exercise good judgment and solve problems with confidence
• Able to support fast-paced recruitment activity in an ever-changing environment
• People-oriented, up-beat, and friendly with the ability to positively represent the company at all times
• Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
• Team-oriented, willing to pitch in and help whenever needed
• Experience with coordination and/or scheduling is a plus
• A strong interest or experience in Campus recruiting, a big plus!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: TLNTOP-TA