Work from home: Sales and Service Consultant German speaking (Ireland based)
Work from Home with Wayfair!
Sales and Service Consultant – German speaking roles
Location: In your Home!
At Wayfair we believe that Everyone should live in a home they Love! We are now offering you the opportunity to work in the home you love!
We are looking for highly motivated team players who want to help us revolutionize the ecommerce market for furniture & home accessories putting our Customers first!
Become part of a great team and a true Wayfairian!
As a Work from Home Sales & Service Consultant you are the first point of contact for our German customers by answering their contacts by phone or email. You will support our customers in relation to their orders, products, payment processing and problems that they are encountering. To achieve the best possible result for our Wayfair customers, you will partner with other departments, supplier and logistics stakeholders to drive continuous improvement in delivering a world class experience. All done from the comfort of your own home.
- You enjoy putting the Customer first having experienced working in a Customer Service & Support environment
- You demonstrate a high level of Customer orientation demonstrating empathy & passion
- You naturally have a friendly, communicative and confident communication style both verbal & written
- You effectively tailor your communication style to differing customers & stakeholders needs
- You are confident to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You excel as part of a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
What makes your work so special with us?
Work with like-minded people who think entrepreneurially and feel inspired in a performance-oriented environment.
- Great office space? Well as great as you want to make your home and we can help with Employee discount on all our products! But forget the long commute time, petrol & transport costs and when you have finished your day you are already home!
- Money is important: We offer you an attractive base salary with a bonus plan based on your individual success
- Shape your career: You have many opportunities for further education in a rapidly expanding global organization
- Be part of our ever-expanding team in Europe and enjoy regular team events, company parties and plenty of networking options
- You have a great network and know people who also want to work at Wayfair? Then recommend them and get an employee referral bonus
- We are a fantastic force that builds with passion and fun in a growing ecommerce company
What Does my Work from Home Office Look Like?
Working from home isn’t for everyone, but if you’re confident, disciplined and self-motivated, you can achieve a work life balance that you have been craving for!
You will need to provide a quiet, distraction-free work space within a dedicated room. This room will need a door that you can shut, an ergonomic chair, a desk and your own uninterrupted network connection (consistent speed throughout the day of 25 megabits download & 5 megabit upload). We will provide all other equipment required.
What we need from you?
- Confirmation of Broadband speed - We will require three screenshots taken in the morning, noon and evening of your broadband speed
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Available to commit to a fixed Monday to Friday 08:30 GMT to 17:00 GMT training schedule for the first 4 weeks and successful completion of initial training
- Flexible to work between the hours of 08:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT including weekends & holidays
What we offer
- Health insurance
- Gym Membership contribution
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Paid Volunteering Day
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.Tag: SLS