Senior Product Manager (m/f)
As the Senior Product Manager for UGC , you’ll own the building and maintaining of systems for collecting quantitative and qualitative representations of a customer’s opinion and experience, creating useful and delightful presentations of this data on site, and being the subject matter expert on content moderation and fraud prevention.
Specifically your role will include but is not limited to:
- Driving the global growth of Wayfair by launching the methods to bring customer opinions, interests and contributions to our site
- Utilizing quantitative and qualitative data to understand customer needs and behaviors, as well as business objectives, and transforming that knowledge into product enhancements and new features
- Building and maintaining the UGC and Customer reviews product roadmaps, incorporating and prioritizing all relevant stakeholders’ interests and ensuring that the team is working on the highest priority problems with the biggest impact for customers
- Working closely with engineers, designers & data scientists to build innovative solutions that impact our KPIs and improve the shopping experience for our customers
- Spearheading & executing on multiple initiatives at once, across geos and teams - always diligent and with a sense of urgency and frugality
- Being familiar and comfortable with Agile methodologies and help guide their engineering teams in developing software intended for our US, UK, DE and CA websites and apps, in addition to all Wayfair lifestyle brands
- Determining resourcing needs for the team and making compelling requests for additions when required
- Experience in a product management role and a track record of building high-impact consumer products.
- Relevant e-commerce experience, ideally with background in user generated content (such as Product Reviews and Customer Feedback) is highly preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and a strong customer focus. Ability to think and perform both strategically and tactically to define vision goals and execute effectively
- Strong cross functional project leadership experience.
- Positive, people-oriented, and thriving in a highly collaborative, yet competitive environment
- Technical orientation preferred, must be able to communicate effectively with engineers and analysts
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience of turning data into actionable insights - strong experience with Excel, familiarity with SQL and multivariate testing practices a huge plus
- Deep understanding of ecommerce business strategy and metrics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Wayfair (NYSE: W) believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston (USA), with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
As our first global tech and product hub out of Boston, the Berlin office is driving tremendous growth and offers challenging and rewarding career and personal growth opportunities at any level, across the organization.Tag: PMGMT