Account Operations Analyst
Key Responsibilities include:
• Engage suppliers to solve immediate operational issues and improve service level
• Monitor transaction compliance to key order fulfillment requirements (physical and electronic): inventory feeds, EDI connectivity, packing slip compliance; WG labels, etc.
• Work across departments to develop supplier focused improvement action plan
• Work with category managers to gain commitment to improvement action plan
• Track improvements against solution sets and trial new solution paths to key operational problems
• Suggest and implement changes to internal process to improve efficiency when deemed appropriate
Supplier outreach and data collection projects
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Retail and/or Operations background
- 2 or 4 year college degree
- Computer savvy
- Self-reliant and able to motivate others
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving mindset
- Familiarity with Excel a plus
- A sense of humor is most welcome too
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, everything home for every budget
- Joss & Main, beautiful finds, irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, home of classic designs and fresh finds
- Perigold, the widest-ever selection of premium home
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.