Wayfair is currently seeking an associate to drive compensation strategy and planning for all global employees. The role will be central to creating the compensation structure for new and existing roles as our business continues to grow and expand into new geographies. The ideal candidate must be hard-working, organized, and able to work and communicate cross-functionally.
- Researching, gathering, and analyzing data to determine appropriate salary levels and job titles
- Developing and executing competitive compensation structures and compensation philosophy, including sales commissions and equity-based compensation
- Managing job documentation, job descriptions, databases and tables related to job codes, compensation grades, and job families in our HRIS
- Partnering with Talent department, including Recruiting and Human Resources Business Partners, concerning interpretation of compensation practices and guidelines
- Providing guidance on issues related to compensation to senior management
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record in economics, math, statistics, accounting, business or related field (GPA >3.5 preferred)
- 1-2 years of work experience in an analytical role preferably in finance or technology
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approaches to solving problems in a fast-paced environment
- Leverages data-driven insights to inform business decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, interest in SQL
- Experience using HRIS (Workday) a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: