The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth. Our recruiters are true business partners and are charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit.
As a Recruiting Associate, you are responsible for a wide-range of roles for the teams that are the minds behind our amazing selection, curated brands, and website experience. As growth continues to skyrocket, we are seeking an energetic and adaptable individual to accelerate recruiting for key business areas including: Category Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Creative/Brand, and Product Management.
This is an incredible and unique opportunity to join a $4B+ eCommerce company as a true business partner, have ample exposure to senior leadership, enact change, and truly make an immediate impact. In addition, you will be welcomed into a group of strong recruiters and leaders who are dedicated to the professional and personal development of the team. You can also expect monthly team outings, a flexible work life balance, and very corny jokes.
As a Recruiting Associate, you will:
- Act as a partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market.
- Drive the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process.
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job postings, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through exemplary communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format.
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns.
- Proactively take the lead on problem solving for process improvements, candidate evaluation, reporting, etc.
For this role, you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Between 1-3 years of experience in a Recruiting capacity.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-growth, demanding environment.
- Direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and approaches.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers.
- A team-oriented attitude with the ability to partner with and build upon the strengths of others to meet overall team goals.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and act quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.