Sales and Service Consultant with German - Part Time
Are you a creative-minded problem solver? Do you want to start your career with a rapidly expanding online company, based in Galway? Wayfair, a growing international online retailer with offices in Berlin, London, and Galway, is currently looking for bilingual German/English speaking candidates to join our team on the front line of customer service.
Candidates will have the option to work between 15 - 35 hours per week from a wide range of shift options. We offer full paid training and a competitive salary with an additional monthly bonus scheme as well as team nights out, gym subsidies and much more.
Successful Customer Specialists:
- Are results driven
- Take ownership
- Have basic computer literacy
- Want to use their flair for customer service to get things done for our customers
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Quickly build an initial rapport with customers on the phone
- Can use a computer
- Will be able to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email
Duties will include:
- Communicating with customers by phone and email
- Offering construction sales advise and confirming
- Supporting customers’ service needs
- Enhancing Wayfair’s customer experience
The team is responsible for resolving the issues of customers in the UK and Germany, and helping them to find the perfect items for their home from the Wayfair website. If you are comfortable working in a multitasking role, and want to use your language skills in a professional environment – we want to meet you!
To have a look at our office space and get an insight into our company culture, watch this video made onsite at our location in Galway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPb288iYx8&t=2s
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And last but not least, free snacks, tea and coffee!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.Tag: CSVC