3D Quality Assurance Associate
The 3D Visualization team is a rapidly growing and changing team within Wayfair. The team is working on highly visible projects and is driving innovation daily for Wayfair. We are the team responsible for revolutionizing the imagery available to our customers.
The team is currently in need of highly driven and motivated individuals to fill the role of 3D QA Associate. Successful candidates will be detail oriented, hardworking, self-sufficient and have strong written communication skills. You will be responsible for reviewing 3D product images and giving feedback to off-shore artists to meet photo realism and product accuracy standards. If you like finding the differences between two images and are able to articulate those details, you will succeed in this role. It is imperative that feedback be actionable, concise and friendly.
- QA 3D product models in imagery for both technical issues and visual discrepancies
- Effectively communicate these requested updates (in clear, concise, written form) to offshore artists We are looking for actionable feedback the artist can use to achieve product accuracy.
- Communicate QA standards and findings to the team to continually develop each other
- Help the team to identify areas in which we can optimize our existing processes as it relates to image QA
- BA/BS degree, or current college student
- Relentless attention to detail
- Must be comfortable doing repetitive work with enthusiasm
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to communicate when things don’t go as planned
- Great attitude and a sense of humor we are a hardworking team in an open seating environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: