Accounts Payable Analyst with German
Wayfair is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst with German to join our growing Finance team based in our European Operations Centre in Galway. In this role you will be responsible for managing all aspects of our Accounts Payable function, ensuring we build strong commercial relationships with our suppliers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing e-commerce company where you will have exposure to a multitude of aspects of the Finance function and have excellent career development opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Initiation of contact with new suppliers to establish finance relationship
- Preparation of daily payment runs to suppliers for wire transfer
- Collection of missing costs at month end
- Monthly reconciliations of supplier payments to open invoices
- Review of vendor statements and follow-up if necessary
- Collecting credits due from set assigned vendors
- Responding to supplier email and phone queries
What We're Looking For:
- 9 months tenure and probation passed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Finance
- Native or fluent in German, C1/C2
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with multi-currency transactions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with MS Office, especially Excel
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And last but not least- free snacks!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.Tag: FINS