Senior Manager, Campaigns (m/f)
We are seeking a passionate, hyper-analytical and results-driven leader with exceptional strategic skills and experience in customer-facing communication to head up our promotional Campaign team.
As the Lead of the European Campaign team, you will own the Campaign strategy and supervise Campaign Managers. You will build a high-impact campaign calendar, evolve execution guidelines and drive the testing agenda to maximize returns.
An integral part of the Wayfair growth strategy, promotional Campaigns aim to provide great value and engage our customer. Campaigns range from large sales (e.g. Black Friday, Summer Sale) to category-focused (e.g. The Garden Market), inspirational (e.g. influencer cooperations) and cultural campaigns (e.g. Prepare your home for Christmas).
You will discover optimal creative approaches, define best practices for the curation of campaigns, shape campaign exposure across channels, optimize processes and tools for your team, go deep into analytics to derive insights for future campaigns, regularly exchange on challenges, wins and learnings with your US counterpart – just to name a few topics.
There are virtually no limits to how you implement your growth ideas – we love an entrepreneurial spirit!
Are you passionate about customer-facing communication? Do you have experience in e-commerce, ideally in a fast-paced environment in the lifestyle industry? Are you a bright individual with a strategic mindset? Do you have a can-do, positive and enthusiastic attitude – also under pressure? Are you an inspiring leader? Are you ready to grow and shape the business with us? We would love to meet you!
- You will be responsible to build the strategy, plan and execute multi-channel campaigns to revenue, engagement and profitability targets
- You will leverage your deep expertise of e-commerce marketing and use data-driven decision-making
- You will collaborate with Europe- and US-based colleagues from Curation, Creative, Pricing, Marketing, Operations and Category Management teams to increase performance
- You will monitor, perform in-depth analyses, report on campaign performance to surface and implement actionable insights
- You will challenge the status quo, proactively identify road blocks, propose solutions and independently drive initiatives to innovate and improve existing processes / tools / strategies
- You will manage and grow a team of 3-5 Campaign Managers
Your skills and experience:
- You bring in extensive professional experience in top-management strategy consulting or in online retail (marketing, sales, campaign management)
- You have an excellent academic track record incl. a Master’s degree from a top ranked university
- You have first people leadership experience
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have excellent analytical skills and strive in a data-driven business environment
- You have a can-do attitude and impressive problem solving skills
- You make things happen while always keeping an eye on the details
- You are a good networker with strong interpersonal skills and passion for working across teams
- You have an appetite for fast-paced, international environment
What we offer:
- Industry competitive salary, bonus and equity package
- A great team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- The chance to implement and drive your own ideas without unnecessary bureaucracy
- The chance to build and develop your own team in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- The opportunity to have a major tangible impact on Wayfair’s European expansion
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.