Senior Manager, B2B Customer Growth - Acquisition
Wayfair is looking for an experienced professional to help drive strategy and revenue growth for our diverse professional customer verticals (from Interior Designers to Hospitality to Office/Businesses to Healthcare and more). It doesn’t stop there – you’ll also execute some of the highest impact elements of the growth plan such as optimizing performance and innovating on new campaigns for our Paid Search and Direct Mail channels.
This is a new and exciting opportunity, so we are seeking someone with the innovation, creativity, analytical bent, and drive to tackle standing up new programs. If you think you can generate laser-focused insights and thrive in a rapid test and learn environment, then we want to hear from you.
Wayfair Business is one of the fastest growing areas of one of the fastest growing companies – we grew more than 100% last year. We’re the rocket on top of the rocket. The question is how fast and how high we can go, and how you can help.
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate on the roadmap
- Own a multimillion dollar advertising budget for the Paid Search and Direct Mail channels, including responsibility for hitting aggressive revenue and profitability goals
- Relentlessly create revenue growth through creative strategies and meticulous execution to deliver performance improvements
- Partner with internal teams (e.g. Product Management, Engineering, Category Management, Creative) to influence the marketing agenda
- Institute rigorous test and learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Hire, mentor, and develop team of analysts
- At least 6 years in consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, and/or marketing with a heavy analytical emphasis – we need to know you’ve handled this type of work before
- A highly entrepreneurial or high growth environment – if you’ve spent your life working at a credit union, you won’t like it here, we promise you
- Clearly frame up ideas and communicate with senior leaders to influence them
- Work excel hard – if you’re not comfortable getting down and dirty with data then you’ll be out of your depth
- Genuine collaborative team player who wants to see others and themselves thrive
- Desire to kick @?! every day, come rain or shine (or snow, we’re in Boston)
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.