Associate Director, Ad Tech & Customer Intelligence Engineering
You will be expected to:
- Architect solutions at scale to empower the business,
- Work with product management to ensure timely delivery of core features / functionality and envious stakeholder management
- Take operational ownership of the the initiative as a whole, advocating for best practices to ensure uptime / reliability and ensuring seamless integration between core internal components and external consumers alike
- Drive hiring across the initiative as well as develop team leads / team management, setting the bar in a performance culture and building an engaged team in addition to a series of successful platforms
You’ll be able to not only see your team’s work as it powers improved customer understanding / experience or enables new features and functionality in our ad tech stack, but drive the vision and execution of that work through both technical insight and leadership / team development as a pillar of the department’s overall success.
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, other Engineering discipline or Data Science, with ten (10) years experience in software development. Java and / or Python experience preferred. Experience with big data and / or RESTful web service development preferred. Additional experience in product management / business facing roles a plus. Proven track record with demonstrable successes delivering substantial business value, required. Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to own a part of Wayfair’s success, absolutely required.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.