Associate Director, Ad Tech & Customer Intelligence Engineering
You will be expected to:
- Architect solutions at scale to empower the business,
- Work with product management to ensure timely delivery of core features / functionality and envious stakeholder management
- Take operational ownership of the the initiative as a whole, advocating for best practices to ensure uptime / reliability and ensuring seamless integration between core internal components and external consumers alike
- Drive hiring across the initiative as well as develop team leads / team management, setting the bar in a performance culture and building an engaged team in addition to a series of successful platforms
You’ll be able to not only see your team’s work as it powers improved customer understanding / experience or enables new features and functionality in our ad tech stack, but drive the vision and execution of that work through both technical insight and leadership / team development as a pillar of the department’s overall success.
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, other Engineering discipline or Data Science, with ten (10) years experience in software development. Java and / or Python experience preferred. Experience with big data and / or RESTful web service development preferred. Additional experience in product management / business facing roles a plus. Proven track record with demonstrable successes delivering substantial business value, required. Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to own a part of Wayfair’s success, absolutely required.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Perigold, top-quality pieces, from the design world's most trusted brands.
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 10,000 people.