Senior Analyst - Process Improvement
Wayfair is seeking a relentlessly curious, customer-obsessed, solutions-oriented Customer Service Process Improvement Analyst as a key business partner in the ongoing transformation of our award-winning customer experience.
You will partner closely with Sales & Service leaders to determine areas of improvement to create efficiency across all aspects of customer experience process, all while using heavy data analysis.
You will collaborate with project managers and subject matter experts within our Operations Product Innovation group to develop and implement a plan of action to monitor the success of a streamlined and efficient customer service process and tool-set.
What you will do:
- Conduct end-to-end process analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis and advocating for changes to continually improve our employee and customer experience.
- Interact cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams. Work closely with project managers and engineers to identify opportunities and improvements to internal tools and innovating on our service delivery approach.
- Own definition, continuous piloting, formalizing and deployment of process creation and improvements across a variety of homegrown and third-party tools.
- Make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems with deep customer focus, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Partner closely with senior customer service leaders to understand business needs and requirements.
- Define and measure success of strategic initiatives and process improvements and ensure strategic goals are met using a systematic, analytical approach.
- Define and deliver roadmap for improvements and hand-offs between customer service and partner teams.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of diverse business operations experience working in a cross-functional, global team setting
- Demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders, understand the business requirements, and deliver creative, strategic solutions
- Strong analytics experience and ability to create process improvements surrounding large data sets
- Proven success working with customer service or customer focused teams and their operational changes
- Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement experience a plus
- SQL experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And last but not least- free snacks!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.Tag: ANLT-OA