Wayfair’s Talent Acquisition team is strategic to the company’s overall success. Our recruiters are charged with finding, engaging, qualifying, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company. We are responsible for a wide-range of roles from creative to technology, Boston to London, and campus to executive levels. We are hiring proven individuals to accelerate and raise the bar within our engineering recruiting team. This team has been responsible for building the largest engineering organization in Boston. If you are passionate about technology recruiting, have a high standard for excellence for yourself and your candidates, and thrive in a fast-paced/dynamic environment, then Wayfair is for you!
Wayfair is searching for a Technical Recruiter to join our Engineering Recruiting team, focusing on attracting and hiring experienced Software Engineers. This person will be charged with finding, attracting, and hiring Front-End, Back End, Full Stack, and Mobile talent into a variety of departments against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit.
Due to our collaborative culture, this position is on-site in our HQ in Boston.
The Way You’ll Work:
- Partner with hiring managers to know their business as well as they do
- Plan and develop strategies to recruit Engineering talent in a highly competitive market
- Evolve sourcing efforts to attract top talent and network within talent communities across social media platforms
- Guide candidates and hiring managers through the recruitment process, from pre-qualification to making offers.
- Serve as an internal resource and collaborate with others for all things hiring-related
- Develop partnerships across all of Talent Acquisition to make an impact on a variety of initiatives and projects
- You’re always looking to learn, develop, and grow
- 3+ years of Technology recruiting experience in either an agency or corporate setting (preferably both)
- Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Significant and demonstrated experience having a consultative approach towards recruiting
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- Successful experience using innovative research and sourcing methods for ‘hard to fill’ roles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: TLNTOP-TA