B2B Account Manager - Supervisor
This role supervises Onboarding Account Managers utilizing a hands-on approach to ensure consistent and effective delivery of account management activities.
- Manages a team of up to 15 account managers at varying skill levels
- Supervises account managers performing general account activities that may include selling products, responding to service inquiries, retaining existing accounts, and problem resolution
- Makes recommendations and / or takes corrective action to manage performance as appropriate
- Works closely with Human Resources and Senior Leadership to address and resolve employee issues
- Provides extensive coaching, counseling and managing performance
- Analyzes sales trends based on historical data to close performance gaps
- Conducts side-by-side observations and quality assurance (call monitoring) reviews
- Coaches and develops agents in soft skills and selling techniques
- Responds in a professional and courteous manner to escalated customer service inquiries, requests or complaints to reach an effective resolution
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Tag: SLS