Senior Full Stack Engineer- Room Planner
- Wayfair’s cutting edge desktop Room Planner tool is poised to become one of the best ways to visualize home goods products in a virtual space so that our customers *know* they are right for their home.
- Help us develop innovative solutions for how to make visualizing our massive catalog of over 8 million products truly enjoyable in a web browser. (Both with and without 3D data.)
- Help mentor/manage more Jr/mid-level engineers using all our latest tech, GraphQL, Redux, React, and so much more.
- Join a team that has placed a high emphasis on building out a highly tested code base. Help us expand that and stay at the forefront of Storefront testing infrastructure.
- Senior engineer, interested to start managing relatively soon.
- Background (or interest) in 3D Web technology (webGL/etc) preferred
- Interested in getting into engineering management while still remaining grounded in hands-on individual contribution work.
- Passion for highly customer centric, product focused work on the bleeding edge of “what is possible”.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Tag: ENGR-SCS