Senior Manager Specialised Support
Senior Manager - Specialised Service
Locations: Galway, Ireland
Categories: Customer Service - Customer Service Management
Wayfair is seeking a senior leader to build out our Specialised Service organization for Europe. Based in Galway, this team is responsible for following through on all complex customer issues and collaborating with internal and external partners to resolve problems to create a seamless customer experience. The mission of the team is to provide personalized, dedicated support to customers with complex order issues in order to rebuild trust and drive customer retention.
Specialised Support manages the Customer Advocacy team, handling all social media, executive escalations and communication to customers on complex issues. It proactively manages ownership and follow up of open issues and has capacity to partner with internal teams to build out case management within the service organisation.
We are seeking an innovative, data driven, experienced manager, who enjoys leading and coaching teams for optimized performance and closed loop issue management to drive continuous improvement and in high volume B2C inbound environment.
Identify improvements in business process and partner cross-functionally to resolve process or technology changes. Partner with CS Process Improvement, Technology and Engineering teams to help define the technology roadmap in support of Specialised Service.
- Develop, manage and coach managers of specialized teams to build successful teams and deliver an exceptional customized customer experience
- Analyse team performance to drive improvement in KPIs and close performance gaps
- Make decisions about business policies, managing risks and resolving employee issues
- Ensure appropriate resources are available to meet changing requirements and volume to meet performance objectives
- Identify training gaps and partner with support teams to improve performance
- Hold regular meetings to discuss performance trends and pass on corporate and local initiatives
- Effectively interview and recommend candidates for hire
- Coordinate and implement bonus, reward and recognition programs to drive both group and individual performance
- Take corrective action to manage performance as appropriate
- Effectively respond to escalated customer service issues to ensure proper resolution
- Build a winning culture on the team, with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel
- Provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business
- 5+ years of service management experience, with proven leadership track record and verifiable history of managing managers of successful, high volume teams.
- 3+ years of experience in call centres with 100+ employees preferred
- Fluency in German and English preferred
- Ability to both set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an influential operator with vision
- Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills – can connect with staff at all levels and effectively manage change
- Entrepreneurial approach to challenges: being resourceful, scrappy, and not afraid to take calculated risks
- Proven experience leveraging technology to optimize customer operations and sales
- Deep knowledge and experience managing workforce planning, high volume recruiting, and training in a multi-site and high growth environment
- Very knowledgeable with utilising and implementing technology to drive process improvement--we never stop refining, educating, and learning
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Analytical and data driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Membership contribution
- Monthly Team outings
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And finally, free snacks, tea and coffee!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.