Customer Success Lead
Customer Success Lead
Wayfair is looking for a creative, driven, entrepreneurial leader to help build one of our newest businesses. Wayfair Design Services will connect interior designers with customers looking to create a home they love at an affordable price via Wayfair’s proprietary platform. Reporting to the Head of Designer Operations, the Customer Success Lead will be responsible for developing and executing the Designer Success functional strategy. Based in Boston, you will manage all aspects of designer support and account management activities, with the goal of building designer satisfaction, engagement, and loyalty, while simultaneously assessing longer term account potential and driving sales on Wayfair.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, process driven, and goal oriented with an entrepreneurial and data-driven approach to problem solving, and a high level of comfort in consultative phone sales. You have experience working in sales, account management or customer support roles, and are excited to build a new function in a fast-paced environment for a growing company.
- Work with the Head of Designer Operations to develop a designer management strategy that will create an exceptional designer experience through engagement and loyalty programs, and drive sales growth on Wayfair
- Define relevant KPIs and work closely with Analytics and Finance teams to measure designer performance, identify profitable growth opportunities, and measure impact from efforts
- Effectively manage a book of designers to drive sales growth
- Engage designers through a high level of outbound phone and email outreach
- Educate designers on new products, programs, and features
- Add and maintain designer data in Salesforce
- Analyze designer performance to identify immediate opportunities and longer term account potential
- Continuously solicit feedback from designers to identify opportunities to grow and improve the design services offering
- Create effective feedback loops with Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to ensure the “Voice of Designer” is incorporated into each team’s roadmaps
- Collaborate with B2B sales teams to ensure designers’ needs are met across Trade and Design Services programs
- Recruit, manage, grow and develop a strong team as we scale the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate business experience
- 4+ years of successful sales, account management, or customer support experience
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives
- Systems thinker that is comfortable developing and implementing new processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and customer focus
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Collaborative and coachable
- Comfortable learning/using software applications required for the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Creative, data-driven problem solver
- Fluency with Salesforce or similar CRM tools a big plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 8 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.